Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BIG H little h

Today I walked into class and was talking to one of my Christian friends about people's beliefs in Heaven and hell. A nonChristan overheard our conversation and told us that "Heaven was designed to force people in to Christianity." I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. After all isn't the big question in life, where you will end up when it is all over? are you going to be in the big H or the little h? It just broke my heart to realise that if she was to die at that moment, an awesome, talented soul and daughter of God, she would be in a place with no love, passion, hope or faith. It really stirred me to make sure every action I am doing is an act to build the house of God. I mean, how much can you hate a person to not want to save their soul? John 3:16 - Jesus died for all of us, so we could all have eternal life in Heaven - should we not help our brothers and sisters to take hold of this awesome oppurtunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment